Raisin Toast with Figs and Ricotta
Great for a quick breakfast or brunch!
- 250g fresh ricotta (from deli)
- 1tbs icing sugar
- 6 plump ripe figs, sliced
- ¼ c walnuts or pecan nuts, chopped
- Honey for drizzling (or maple syrup, golden syrup etc)
- 4 thick slices of raisin or fruit toast
- Beat ricotta and icing sugar in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Toast bread, then spread with ricotta. Place on serving plates.
- Arrange sliced figs on top of ricotta. Sprinkle with nuts, drizzle with honey and serve.
*Instead of raw fig slices, if you have a bit more time, baked or glazed figs work really well too!
* Instead of raisin toast, use pancakes.